Piping Termite Treatment In Chennai
Termites Treatment – Piping Technology
Piping system is a very cost – effective method for anti – termite treatment. This is a latest technology and can be installed before the flooring.
Technology, which is a network of pipe with inbuilt imported pressure regulating emitters, laid under the floor inside & outside periphery of the premises.
Once the premise is ready Anti – Termite chemicals are injected into the pipe network with special pressure pump which spreads in uniform manner from the one end to the other end of the premise. This treatment has to be repeated as and when necessary.
This Porous Pipe is made out of recycled rubber giving it unique flexibility and no crimping (Curl tightly). This pipe can be used in Residential bunglows and flats, Commercial offices, Factories and Plants and also for irrigation purposes in gardens during landscaping.
ADVANTAGES OF POROUS PIPING TREATMENT
- No Drilling of holes in floor to inject termite chemical is required.
- Tedious work of removing the furniture in the area is not required.
- No pungent smell of the termite chemical is released in the premises.
- No exposure of insecticides to occupants of the building.
- Unlike conventional termite injection method there is even distribution of the chemical under
- No Stains discoloring or marks on the costly floors.
- This Pipe does not choke or clog since it is designed for sub surface application.
- It can stand high pressure.